Inbound Customer Service Agent - Fareham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Inbound Customer Service Agent
Fareham, Hampshire, England
9.1500 - 9.1800
Permanent (Full time)
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT
***via telephone and rentals email mailbox with associated admin***
Salary: £17, per year
Hours: hours per week
Initially - Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm daily
After full training you will partake in the 6 weekly rotational on-call service
(£150 flat rate for the on-call week and overtime if called out of hours during the week you are on-call)
To undertake all aspects of customer support via rentals telephone system and various admin duties in a friendly open office.
Ensure input of customer requirements meets their contractual timeframes.
- To undertake all day to day duties within the Rentals team.
- To respond to all customer enquiries via the telephone & email box in a timely and professional manner at all times.
- To ensure installer/collectors and site engineers have all relevant key information to be able to carry out their associated duties.
- With other associates facilitate any customer requests for products and/or items. To assist as required with any cross-functional activities.
- Assist with On-call escalation as required within a defined rotational arrangement.
- Provide as necessary any daily performance reporting, KPI's and management reports as required.
- Assist your line manager with the tracking of the rental bed and stock movements.
- Support the daily workload within Rentals and where necessary overlap with any technical services or colleagues within the Customer Service Hub.
- To assist in the compilation and maintenance of the records system for customer information, administrative records etc. to ensure efficient running of all Rentals activities maintaining progress reports, equipment status and pursuance of servicing/repairs as necessary.
- Co-operate with the incumbent out-of-hours call-handling service provider. Escalating issues to line management in a timely manner as necessary.
- Liaise with Decontamination centre where required to ensure timely delivery/collection of rental stock is maintained and within any customer agreed service level / contractual agreements.
- Attend and/or take part in all product and process training relevant to your role specific responsibilities.
- With notice, some UK travel may be required from time to time.
- DBS will be required.
- IT Literate
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Able to prioritise - we install / collection beds and mattresses to various contract with different contractual KPI timeframes)
Please apply or call Lynsey for more info -
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.