Humanities Teacher - Tendring | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Humanities Teacher - Tendring area
Tendring, Oxfordshire, England
£130 - £160 per day
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Humanities Teacher to start in April. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Tendring area.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Humanities Teacher to start in April in a secondary school in the Tendring area.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS3 and KS4 students.
- NQTS are encouraged to apply.
- You will have LSAs to support you.
- There may also be some 1:1 teaching involved.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- The school are fully equipped to offer tailored support through your NQT induction year.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Humanities**Teacher:**
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant Humanities related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Humanities Teacher position:
- Location - Tendring
- Position - Full Time Humanities Teacher or NQT
- Type of work - Humanities teaching in a secondary school
- Start date - April 2021
- Contract type - long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - 1 term with the potential for extension
- Full time/part time - Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay - £130 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Humanities Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills - the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.