Group Bid Manager - Waltham Abbey | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Bid Manager - Property Social Housing
Waltham Abbey, Essex, England
£45000 - £70000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Randstad is looking for an experienced Bid Tender Manager who has great Bid writing experience. We have a Group Bid Manager / Group Bid Writer type position working for a very well established Property & Maintenance business based in the Waltham Abbey area.
**Due to the location of the offices, candidates will need their own transport. Free parking onsite.
The main purpose of the Bid Manager / Bid Writer role is to work closely with other members of the bid team, including operational leads and estimating, you will research and understand the nature of the contracts and projects the company is involved with and delivering in order to continuously improve bid submissions, presentations and client interviews.
This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Manage the bid process with inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
- Review and challenge existing written material, edit and make improvements with a focus on continual improvement
- Actively seek out high quality content from internal and external sources, including desktop research, to constantly improve proposals
- Manage all necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes and deliver completed written proposals within agreed deadlines
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
- Prepare the written proposal - both in terms of content and presentation (such as preparation of a management summary, graphics and imagery).
Skills and experience required for the Bid Manager / Bid Writer role:
- Previous experience of local authority tenders within the build, repair/maintenance and construction sectors
- Experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to project delivery
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional technical writing
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Proven capability in delivering winning, multi-million-pound bids
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone