Full Stack Developer - Crewe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full Stack Developer
Crewe, Cheshire East, England
£40000 - £60000 per annum
Robert Half Technology has been selected to recruit a Full Stack Developer (fully remote) for our client, based in Cheshire, who operates market leading online retail platforms.
The business started in 2001, and has continually grown year on year and they attribute this to their amazing team of people and their growing customer base. In 2020 they saw unprecedented growth of around 100%, and to support this massive increase and their 2021 business strategy, they purchased another warehouse facility and have increased their workforce by around 40%. To assist their growth as well as one of their core values of continuously evolving to continue to delight their customers, they now need to grow their Development team.
Summary of the Full Stack Developer role:
Working on a large-scale e-commerce platform including website, microservices and cloud capabilities, delivering business features and incrementally evolving towards a clean architecture.
The successful candidate will be working with a cross functional team of front and back end developers who operate in an Agile, Kanban environment.
Key Skills of the role:
- 3+ Years commercial experience of .NET, .NET Core C
- Excellent experience on API development using WebAPI
- Excellent understanding of OOP, SOLID principles and Design Patterns
- Excellent experience in development practices such as Unit Testing, TDD, Mobbing, BDD
- Good experience of HTML, CSS, JS (including React, Angular, )
- Good experience of MS SQL Server and Entity Framework
- Understanding of NTier application structures
- Experience of Source Control including Git
- Great team communication and collaboration
- Experience in Application Architecture and Design
Desirable Skills of the role:
- Message Queueing technology
- Good cloud exposure (AWS, Azure)
- Experience working in E-Commerce including payment systems
- Ownership of systems and domains
- Migration of Systems to more modern approaches
Salary & Benefits:
- £40,000 - £60,000
- 25 day holiday plus bank holidays with an additional day for each year with the company
- Office & Remote working options available for this role
- Training and certification provided
- Genuine potential for career progression and training with clear development objectives and support
- Death in service insurance
- Generous long service cash rewards from 5 years of service
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: ###### notice.
Posted 26 days ago