Warehouse and Stock Controller - Trowbridge | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse and Stock Controller
Trowbridge, Wiltshire, England
£22000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading providers to the upholstery trade within the UK. Designing and creating bespoke products for Trade and Design Contractors, therefore providing strong financial stability and wide market recognition. Our client is seeking a hard-working individual with a can-do attitude, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team in a hands-on role.
You will be an excellent communicator at all levels, this will include colleagues and suppliers of goods and service to the business. Working in a close-knit team you must be flexible with an adaptable attitude, with the willingness to roll up your sleeves and support the team when needed.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be managing stock control, stock accuracy and audits, reviewing stock damages, responsible for full traceability, attend meetings as required and have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment. Forklift Truck licence essential.
· planning, coordinating and monitoring the receipt, storage, issue of components and dispatch of finished stock where appropriate.
· Ensure correct management and control of stock, parts and maintain planned stock. Liaise with departments to resolve queries and constantly promote the safe working practice.
· Undertake regular/daily perpetual stock counts and help manage the annual stock take.
· This is a hands-on role, and you will be expected to lift weights of 25 kilos.
· Have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced warehouse environment.
· Ideally knows Health & Safety practices and standards.
· Responsible for maximising storage space and maintain high standards within the warehouse.
· Deal with issues as reported by the business.
· Working knowledge of a stock controller.
· Forklift Truck licence essential.
· The ability to work well with others and under pressure.
· Be thorough and pay attention to detail.
· Great customer service skills.
· Profound ability to schedule multiple activities.
· Can do attitude.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency