Centre Assistant Manager - South Marston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Centre Assistant Manager
South Marston, Swindon, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Details Hours: Monday to Friday to & Saturday to , with a day off in the week.
A variety of soft skills and experience may be required for the following role - please ensure you check the overview below carefully.
Sunday is a trading day, to be agreed at local level with a supplementary payment.
Salary: Dependent on experience Additional: Bonus Incentive Scheme NEST Pension Scheme Holiday: 20 days per year, plus statutory holidays Job Responsibilities: To adhere to the Company’s Policies & Procedures including Health & Safety, Compliance and Stock Control Carry out service and repair on all makes of vehicle (In the Absence of the Centre Manager)
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service and care to ensure that complaints are kept to a minimum
- To ensure all sales targets and KPI’s are achieved
- To maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis
- To comply with reasonable instruction from Regional Managers, Head Office or the Board of Directors
- To increase sales of products and services offered by the Company, in accordance with procedures
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre
- Liaise with Head Office and other Departments
- Support other Centres, when asked, when necessary
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company
- To be available for work at the times specified by the Company There are training opportunities to further your career within the Company Apply now Please give your contact details, upload your CV or fill in the application form.
Upload CV Application Form Contact Details