Accommodation Support Team Manager - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Accommodation Support Team Manager
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£31082 - £38852/annum
Permanent (Full time)
INTERVENTIONS ALLIANCE is the Justice and Social Care division of Seetec, delivering tailored support to participants across a range of contracts, including as CFO Activity Hubs, Education, Training and Employment (ETE), Accommodation and Approved Premises. We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to build a better future, regardless their past choices or the challenges they face.
We are committed to combining our knowledge, skills and talents across the justice and social care sectors to deliver services and interventions that overcome the barriers that hold people back from living more fulfilled lives.
Using an evidence-led approach, we collaborate with like like-minded organisations to address challenges and long-term issues that have previously prevented the individual’s progress.
We give equal importance to delivering services focussed on prevention as those aiding rehabilitation, providing our participants with the opportunity to achieve their full potential.
Our approach is unique within the sector, using our research base and experience to design and innovate new interventions that address areas of critical need. We don’t sit back and accept that standardised, traditional approaches are always the best solution; nor do we wait to react to a new area of demand. By working proactively, we aim to transform provision across the justice and social care sectors.
Ultimately, our aim is to equip individuals with the necessary skills needed to desist from offending, successfully reintegrate into to their local communities and address barriers to work.
We are recruiting an Accommodation Support Team Manager to have operational responsibility for ensuring the effective delivery of the Dynamic Framework Accommodation service provided by Senior Accommodation Support Officers and Accommodation Support Officers in custody and the community. This role ensures this service is delivered effectively and efficiently to participants to a high standard. It is part of the management structure, to participate in the development and implementation of organisational–wide strategies and objectives.
Our successful candidate will be have highly effective communication skills and have the ability to relate to people at all levels and in a variety of settings. A detailed knowledge of local and national housing issues including social deprivation and legislation and a knowledge of the range and breadth of housing support providers is required.
* Lead, manage, coach and develop the team.
* Plan and direct the activities of the team to ensure the delivery of a high quality service which meets the targets, standards and outcomes required by Interventions Alliance.
* Ensure that initial assessments of participants take place and that constructive activities and holistic support plans are collaboratively devised and implemented to achieve outcomes
* Ensure accommodation staff activities are appropriately risk assessed and adhere to health and safety policy and guidance.
* Work to ensure that all practical arrangements are in place to support the delivery of the accommodation service
* Encourage the development and maintenance of work with partnerships, agencies and beneficiaries liaising with relevant community agencies and promoting good public relations.
* Identify and pursue business development opportunities that could be delivered by the accommodation team.
* Represent the organisation at local, regional and national meetings to promote the work of Interventions Alliance.
Skills & Experience
* Detailed knowledge of local and national housing issues including social deprivation and legislation
* Knowledge of the range and breadth of housing support providers
* Experience of working holistically with partners to achieve effective outcomes
* Extensive experience within an operational role
* Evidence of achieving performance targets
* Experience of managing financial and physical resources
* Experience of line managing/supervising staff
* A good working knowledge of the Probation Service and developments in Criminal Justice
* A comprehensive understanding of offender management and risk management
* Educated to degree level or NVQ4
* Management qualification.
* Experience of managing a department in a medium to large organisation covering a wide geographical area
Salary: £31,082 - £38,852 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Covering a patch across the East of England, base to be confirmed
Hours: Full time, 37 hours a week
Closing Date: 27th June 2021
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid 19 all interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Seetec - Interventions Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service check. Seetec - Interventions Alliance support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec - Interventions Alliance is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity