Park Keeper - Kensington and Chelsea - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kensington and Chelsea - This Area Only
£10.95 - £12.15/hour
Unspecified (Part time)
Kensington and Chelsea
£ to £ (40 hours per week)
Our parks and leisure services client manage and maintain local authority, outdoor public spaces.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time, permanent Park Keeper to join the team.
Working hours are am to , Mon–Fri.
A pro-active individual with a good work ethic, a team player and reliability are essential and you must be hard working and able to work in all types of weather.
* Locking and unlocking gates
* Flowerbed maintenance, involving weeding, watering, pruning and planting
* You will be required to regularly use petrol tools and mowers
* Cleaning public toilets
* Litter picking and emptying bins
* You must be able to show great communication skills with members of the public and your colleagues.
To apply please send your CV via the apply button or contact David at our London office