Night Nurse - Ryde | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ryde, Isle of Wight, England
Permanent (Full time)
£19 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | FT Nights | Great Benefits
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work nights in a leading elderly nursing home in the Ryde area.
The CQC compliant home offers general medical, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this Night Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- Full-time hours on a permanent contract, working night shifts
- An excellent pay rate offered at £19 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
- A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
- Employee Benefit Package which includes great savings, discounts and rewards
- Discounts at major supermarkets, high street stores, cinemas and many more
- Accommodation is available
- Free onsite parking
- Staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform and meals
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The successful candidate for this Night Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation