Design Technology Teacher
£110 - £160 per day
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a Design and Technology teacher to work within our partner school in Sheffield. This role will be to start in September on a full time basis, teaching KS3 and KS4 Design and Technology. Under the orders of the Head Teacher and Governing Trust the school will deem the successful candidate as a resilient team player wishing to work within a highly supportive staff team.
- Full time Design Technology Teacher required from September 2019
- Must hold QTS alongside subject specific equalisation within Technology
- Applications are urged from both experienced and newly qualified teachers
The incoming Design and Technology Teacher can expect to join a secondary school which has consistently implemented strategies to overcome challenges and improve pupil outcome. Having recently had a restructure within the senior leadership team, the school are now seeking a passionate teacher of Technology to join their staff team.
The responsibilities will include but may not be limited to:
- Motivate, challenge and inspire pupils within the department across KS3 and KS4
- Be committed to raising the achievement of every pupil at all levels of learning.
- Have high expectations and be committed to the school values, ethos and vision
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful and keen to ensure the highest standards of pupil achievement, personal development and well-being are achieved
If this sounds like you, and you wish to be considered for the role please apply using the link below. Alternatively, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to get in touch with Josh on######### or email for further information.
Posted 20 days ago