Paralegal - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paralegal - Agricultural Litigation
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
22500.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have a Law degree and a keen interest in Litigation? Do you have a passion to start your legal career with a firm who are experts in their field? Then this could be the role for you!
We are recruiting for a driven, ambition Paralegal to join a leading law firm in central Bristol in their Agricultural team.
- Work alongside the team and support them on progressing client matters in a timely and effective manner
- Be able to deal with matters over the phone, in writing or via email
- Assist with litigious casework for clients
- Conduct research and be confident to work under your own initiative
Your skills and experience
- You will have a Law degree or equivalent
- You will have confident communications skills
- You will have some basic knowledge or an interest in litigation
- You will be passionate about providing first class legal advice to clients
If this sounds like you, apply today to be considered