Nursery Educator - Twickenham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Twickenham, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Dukes Education is a family of schools and educators, brought together by a common purpose: to give children the foundations for an extraordinary life, through education.
We are looking for a Level 3 Nursery Educator to join our beautiful and well-established Nursery.
About Riverside Nursery Schools
Riverside Nursery Schools have been educating children for over forty-five years and have created a bespoke curriculum that draws inspiration from a range of established and time-proven pedagogies including Montessori, Reggio Emilia, and Forest School. The education provided is steered by our experience and expertise, combined with the most up-to-date knowledge of the latest scientific breakthroughs in both child development and neuro-development.
To provide the highest level of care and education, teaching the Montessori curriculum to all children attending the setting.
- Excellent knowledge of Montessori
- The hours are set as 8am - 6pm Monday-Friday.
- Provide high standards of care and education to meet the individual needs of all children.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers.
- Hold a recognised Early Years /Childcare level 3 qualification.
- Be passionate about early education.
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years setting.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Early Years Framework and awareness of ratios.
- Be confident in working with babies and young children, in particular under 2's.
- Be committed to maintaining the highest standards for our children.
- Be a team player, who is able to work flexibly at different sites when needed.
For the full job specification, please download the attachments at the bottom of this advert.
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- 10 days sick entitlement
- Up to 50% discount on fees for your own children attending any Dukes institute
- Welcome bonus of £500
- Refer a friend bonus of £500
- Free lunch daily
- Fruit baskets
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Festive company celebrations
- Annual company conference
- Training and development opportunity
- Leadership programme
- Wellbeing benefits, employee assistance programme and free counselling
- Access to Dukes Hub a cross functional resource of communications and knowledge
- Environmental and sustainability focused, with environmental awards
The terms and conditions of these benefits are set out in the Riverside employee handbook. Eligibility for these benefits is for all permanent staff who have passed their probationary period.
To apply, please send us your CV and cover letter via the form below.
First interviews will be telephone/ video calls and successful candidates at stage 2 will be invited to visit the site.
Dukes Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.