Java developer_London_Contract - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
We have a requirement from our client for Java professionals in London location.
Role : Sr. Back end developer
Skill : JAVA with Spring boot.
Location: London, UK
Day Rate: inside IR35
Spring Boot-L3 (Mandatory)
As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Minimum work experience: 5 - 8 Years
Candidates should have :
• Experience with Spring boot microservices design, docker, Kubernetes, Java 8, SQL, Kafka.
• Experience in REST API and SOAP also good understanding on external API integration.
• Experience in development, designing and testing with Devops tools like Jenkins .. etc
• Must have worked on BDD or TDD approach
• Experience with engineering resiliency into high volume transactional systems
• Work with Product Managers and our Support Team to maintain and support existing software solutions
• Good learning and interpersonal skills required and able to handle work from home
• Experience with creating reusable component libraries across development teams
• Nice to have any cloud development like Google Cloud , AWS or Azure
• Good comm skill is mandatory
Interested candidates pls share your cv along with your visa status details.