Reward Partner - Hatfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hatfield, Doncaster, England
Permanent (Full time)
At the centre of our UK business, Ocado Logistics is made up of a network of high-tech, fast-paced warehouses, spokes and offices across the country. Our people are at the heart of this, and are committed to providing a first class service centred entirely around our customers, ensuring they receive the best possible shopping experience.
We have a newly created opportunity for a Reward Partner who will be an important addition to the reward team. You will partner and own the relationship with our Logistics Mission area, which has around 15,000 people across multiple Customer Fulfilment Centres in the UK.
You’ll be accountable for supporting your client area, educating them around compensation activities, pay review cycles and also providing creative solutions and initiatives programmes that drive recognition and employee engagement.
Reporting into the Reward Partner Manager you will work together with your peers, be collaborative in your approach and build strong partnerships at all levels, communicating in a focussed and compelling way.
What will you be doing?
- Own the Reward relationship with our Logistics Mission area providing advice and guidance around compensation activities.
- Partner with your client group on subjects such as Reward strategy/policy, recognition and incentive plans, benefits for both hourly and annually paid.
- Support and collaborate the wider Reward team to deliver any company wide initiatives, programmes or reward education to the Logistics mission
- Partner with People Partner’s and teams across the function to ensure that knowledge is shared and HR colleagues are able to support Compensation activities with their clients in accordance with guidelines
- Be the subject matter expert for benchmarking and job evaluations for your client group
- Providing hourly pay research in advance of any newly opened UK sites
- Liaise with mission areas to deliver all reward cyclical activities and new product launches (., annual salary and bonus review)
- Maintaining and analysing market benchmarking data to ensure alignment alignment (to prevalent and emerging practice) / market competitiveness and internal equity.
- Solid Reward experience in a specialist and partnering capacity, ideally including both hourly paid and monthly paid populations
- Experience of a full cycle of annual salary reviews.
- You will be technically strong with HR Systems with excellent numerical competence
- Experience of serving different types of clients from blue collar to white collar.
- Strong use of data management and analytical skills
- An ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with others
- Adept at change management in a dynamic fast-paced international environment, and an ability to prioritise competing needs of different stakeholders
- Workday experience would be a huge advantage
Ocado Group is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employees are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
For more reasons to apply, please visit:
About Ocado Group
When our journey started, we were all about changing the way people shop for groceries. 20 years later, we’re a FTSE 100 business developing our own ground breaking technology, opening multiple sites at an accelerating rate and engaging in exciting new business partnerships around the world!
Transforming an industry also means transforming the way we do business. As we continually develop new technologies and customer propositions, we’re looking for the brightest talents to lead us into the next stage of our evolution: enhancing our capabilities, inspiring our teams and developing new ways of working.
Ocado employee experience is very important to us, in Trident Place we offer weekly exercise classes, a games room, coffee shop and an amazing food hall to satisfy you at any time of day with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
All Ocado employees are offered a benefits package of - 25 days holiday, 15% discount on your weekly ocado shop, paternity and maternity leave, pension, share options, discounts on gym memberships and family friendly offers.