Field Sales Executive - Leeds - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Field Sales Executive
Leeds - This Area Only
£26000 - £27000/annum + £40,000 OTE Uncapped + Car
Permanent (Full time)
Field Sales Executive, North
£27,000 Basic + £40,000 OTE Uncapped + Car + Benefits
An outstanding field sales / key account manager opportunity working for a UK manufacturer within a thriving and exciting industry. They have dominated the market for over 70 years. As a territory sales account manager, you will manage and develop the existing relationships.
Whilst some field sales / client facing experience is crucial to be successful in this opportunity- Unusually, specific industry experience is not required as you will receive outstanding training! Therefore, this is the perfect role for an individual frustrated by the daily, unremitting drive for new business and new clients - And is now looking for a role that is more consultative, strategic and focussed on client relationships and account management.
This is a strategic sales role that offers a clear progression path for the successful candidate. So, we are only looking for candidates who are eager to build a long-term sales career within one company!
To apply you will be:
* A sales professional aspiring to a long-term development path in sales
* 12 months field sales experience with considerable drive and a natural motivation
* Flexible attitude and approach with high energy, focus and determination to succeed
* Self-motivated, goal driven, results and detail orientated
* A well-presented and highly credible, trustworthy professional
* You will be a confident communicator with a strong character and belief in your own convictions and decisions
Extensive investment will be made in teaching you about the entire commercial operation and giving you the best possible opportunity for long term success and progression within a majorly successful business. Therefore, a key part of the interview process will be based on your attitude, aspirations and determination to succeed.
To apply, please email your CV to (url removed)
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and