Finance Administrator - Cheltenham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a finance administrator to join our GL Hearn business based in our Cheltenham office. This opportunity is for a fixed term contract of 12 Months to cover maternity leave.
You will provide accounting function to the service charge team to review budgets, reconciliations, arrears on accounts along with reporting to the client and liaison with their finance team on current processes and outstanding issues.
What you'll be doing:
- Process/Review Service Charge and Insurance invoices on behalf of clients.
- Upload invoices on to Client systems
- Review Landlord Managing Agents Budgets and Reconciliations/Certificates
- Seek savings on behalf of clients and process credits.
What we're looking for:
- Good IT skills in using property management systems and Excel.
- Ability to work with large volumes of properties/invoices/payments with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize work pressures.
About GL Hearn
Part of Capita plc, GL Hearn is a market-leading UK real estate consultancy, providing successful planning, development, and occupier advisory outcomes for both public and private sector clients.
GL Hearn provide commercially driven advice through all stages of the asset life cycle, specializing in a variety of sectors including defence, retail, residential, mixed-use development, commercial office space, healthcare and education, and infrastructure.
Working with a wide range of public and private sector clients, GL Hearn enhance land and property holdings, working on some of the most complex real estate projects in the UK, making difficult development happen and reducing property occupation costs.
GL Hearn offer a wide range of specialist professional services from environmental, infrastructure and town and country planning, business rates advice, valuation, and lease advisory, through to development including compulsory purchase and land assembly, private sector development management, agency, and consultancy expertise.
Our head office in London, and network of regional offices, are home to over 250 specialist consultants and client advisors.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave.
- Company car or car allowance benefit
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office annually, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks and plenty more.
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)