Sales Administrator - Harrietsham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Harrietsham, Kent, England
£18000 - £21000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our Client is an expanding SME manufacturing business who are currently at an exciting phase of growth. They are looking to appoint a new role of a Sales Administrator to provide support to the Field Sales Manager. You will join a busy team and responsibilities will include:
- devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- carrying out background research and presenting findings
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
- carrying out specific projects and research
There is a good development path available to the right candidate to take on board more responsibilities from the Sales Manager, be a part of the decision making process and of accounts and budgets.
Ideally candidates will have gained at least 1 years office based administration experience and have excellent communications skills over the phone and face to face