Digital Project Manager (Maternity Cover) - Bristol | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Project Manager (Maternity Cover)
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Do you want to be part of a vibrant and flourishing digital agency, experienced in delivering all kinds of successful digital projects for fantastic high-end clients?
How about working with an enthusiastic and driven team, who love what they do and have fun while they do it?
Or maybe joining a company that offers the relaxed environment and big opportunities of a small team, as well as the high-profile projects and long-term progression opportunities of an experienced agency?
Yes? Then this company might be just what you're looking for!
They're on the lookout for a proactive, collaborative and super-organised team player, with excellent digital project management skills and a passion for digital technology, to join their team.
As a member of the operations and delivery team, you'll be working with and alongside your development, design and operations team mates, as well as directly with client services and sales colleagues, to help deliver a variety of digital projects for, a wide range of clients: from web applications, eCommerce and CMS-driven sites, to system integrations and mobile apps.
- Considerable experience in digital pm roles
- Excellent comms skills
- Organisation & time management skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Solid knowledge and experience of digital tech, practices & frameworks, including:
o CRM software
- Documentation (. statements of work, functional specs, project briefs)
- Testing experience (. UAT)
- Presentation skills
- PM theories & methodologies
- Mentoring or coaching others
- Knowledge of:
o Programming languages (. HTML, C , CSS)
o UX concepts & theories
- A professional pm diploma (or working towards one)
- £30,000 - £40,000 p/a. This is a fixed term contract role (11 months from April 2021 to cover maternity leave) and is part-time (20-30 hours p/week)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Fair recompense for overtime: they don't want it to happen very often, but if you do work overtime, they'll never expect you to do it for nothing!
- Pension scheme
- Cash plan healthcare scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounts on lifestyle products and services
- Annual paid leave for volunteering activities of your choice
- Regular goal reviews, to support development
They're a remote working team: interviews will be held online and the successful candidate would join the team remotely.
If you're interested in applying, please send your CV and covering email telling us why you're just what they're looking for. Please note that covering letters must be included within your CV as these cannot be sent or accepted separately.
Posted 43 days ago