Supply Teacher - Worcester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Teacher - Worcestershire
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
£100.00 - £150.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
Scroll down for a complete overview of what this job will require. Are you the right candidate for this opportunity?
- Worcester and across Worcestershire
- Daily, Short and Long Term Are you a local QUALIFIED teacher looking for REGULAR supply teaching in and around the following areas: Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Evesham, Kiddermister, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, Stourport or Worcester? Academics are recruiting secondary teachers and middle school teachers for daily, short and long term supply.
As Worcestershire's leading supply teaching agency, we experienced a high demand for cover last half from our client schools in the above areas and we expect this to continue in the summer term
- regular local work will be available.
Whether you are a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking to gain valuable experience or an established teacher wanting flexibility and a better work life balance
- we can offer a consistent level of work in avariety of schoolsand a very high level of service andcare to you .
Our ideal supply teacher
- Worcestershire will have: Experience of working in UK schools Excellent knowledge of the UK National Curriculum Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude Strong behaviour management skills The ability to go the extra mile and inspire pupils KS3
- KS4 experience (upper KS2
- KS3 in middle schools) The essentials: supply teacher
- Worcestershire must have: Right to work in the UK UK Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status An enhanced DBS certificate registered to the Update Service (or be willing to apply for a new one) An up to date CV
- covering the last 10 years of employment/ education history and professional reference checks If you would like to find out more about supply teaching in Worcester and across Worcestershire or wish to be kept up to date with our long term vacancies , please call us for an informal discussion.
Alternatively, submit your CV and we will contact you.
Why join Academics? Academics are an established education supply teaching agency and the preferred agency for primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard A dedicated and reliable consultant Specialists in daily, short term, long term and permanent positions Full time and part time roles available Refer a friend scheme Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every supply teacher
- Worcestershire to share this commitment.
Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.