Customer Service Advisor - Swindon | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor - Working from home
Temporary (Full time)
Are you immediately available?
Do you own a Computer/Laptop that is 5 years old or less ( NOT including APPLE)?
Do you either own or are you happy to purchase your own headset with volume adjustment, noise cancelling and acoustic limiters? (NOTE: if purchasing a headset we recommend retaining your receipt until your laptop passes our software upload)
If you answered YES, then we would like to hear from you!
Please also check out why Woven people love to work here at Woven on our Youtube channel: HeyWoven
- Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
- Job Type: Temporary
- Location: Swindon - Working from home within a 30 mile radius of our office in SN5 5YN
- Hours: Up to hours per week - Monday - Sunday, including bank holidays
This fantastic opportunity part of our exciting new campaign, acting as a first point of contact for our customers - taking full ownership to resolve questions, appointment scheduling matters and queries.
We pride ourselves on our easy and effective communication, solutions, and customer service, so having strong listening skills, and excellent empathy towards customers will be key to your success.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls to our customers to book appointments.
- Inputting information into our systems with high levels of accuracy
- Listening to our customers concerns, empathising and answering any questions they may have.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong background in customer service. You will need to be passionate about delivering exceptional levels of service and the ability to go above and beyond for our customers. You will need exceptional problem-solving skills to ensure we fix our customers' problems at first contact with minimal escalation required. You will need excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be confident handling confidential information.
Technical Requirements - As this is a working from home position you will need the following:
- A PC/Laptop no more than 5 years old and with a screen bigger than 14 inches
- Windows 10 installed
- Processor score of over 3000 (the processor name can be found in device settings and checked on cpu)
- 8GB of RAM
- Internet download of 3 MBPS
- A headset with volume control
- Ethernet Cable - required to stable connection
At Woven we do benefits differently - by focusing on your health, wealth and self. Benefits+ our bespoke benefits platform puts you first and with all your benefits at your fingertips you can flex your package whenever you like, wherever you like!
- 23 days holiday - Pro Rata
- Competitive Pension contribution
- Savings Club
- Holiday Trading
- Restaurant discount card
- Cycle to work Scheme
- My Gym Discounts
- Plus, many, many more!
Please be aware that as part of the internal recruitment process, should you apply for a role, you are giving your consent to your employment records being accessed if requested.
We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or any reasonable adjustment that requires accommodation, please contact us.