£80 - £110 per day
Are you a graduate who is interested in taking a step into teaching? Have you a desire to be influential in shaping the future of young people?
Due to expansion, we are seeking a number of cover supervisors to work in our schools in the borough of Greenwich. As a cover supervisor you will take sole charge of the class and deliver the lesson plan as set out by the class teacher for subject department. You will offer support to students in their work and implement effective behaviour management strategies as and when needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a degree qualification
- have experience working with groups of young people in a school or in some capacity
- be passionate about education
- have strong behaviour management skills
- have the ability to engage young people and think on your feet
- be confident!
- have a good sense of humour
- be able to provide a minimum of 2 referees
- have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new one
The cover supervisor role is a great role for those that have an interest in pursuing a teaching qualification but want to get experience first. Doing supply work enables you to experience a wide variety of schools and pick up an immense amount of knowledge and skills along the way.
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact Carla on######### Send your CV in the strictest of confidence.
Posted 23 days ago