Market Intelligence Analyst - Bracknell | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Market Intelligence Analyst
Bracknell, Bracknell Forest, England
£30000/annum Holidays, Pension
Permanent (Full time)
My client in Bracknell is currently in need of a Senior Market Intelligence Analyst.
To research and analyse market data in order to implement and deliver projects for multi- and private clients, manage a product portfolio.
• Lead and manage complex projects, mainly within your portfolio, carry out and monitor research, ensure timely and cost effective completion of the projects, manage project team
• Carry out market research by means of desk research, phone interviews, face to face meetings and deliver market research analysis projects within agreed budget and timeline and to a standard identified
• When required set and follow agreed research methodology and apply analytical process in order to produce high quality reports helping clients to make informed business decisions
• Write proposals for private client projects within your portfolio
• Support the Team Managers in developing and growing your portfolio as part of the business area and delivery
• Coordinate the delivery of team members and third party contractors or consultants as and when required
• Quality Assurance of the reports prepared by the other staff within the projects framework.
• Responsible for the control and management of a small portfolio. Working with Team Managers and colleagues to develop new products in line with market needs, business plan and clients expectations
• Stay in continuous touch with industry stakeholder and clients in order to be informed about the latest market development and develop attractive studies within your portfolio
• When required contribute and assist Team managers with setting budgets
• Attending trade shows as required by business needs and make industry presentations in your portfolio area as
Key Skills and Knowledge required:
* Bachelor degree in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Business studies or similar discipline
* Professional qualification from Market Research Society is preferable
* Problem solving skills
* Knowledge of the business area
* Knowledge of one or more foreign language (German, Italian, Spanish)
* Project management skills
* Proven commitment to professional development and enhancement
* Business acumen
* Good MS Office skills
* Excellent analytical and modelling skills
* Good presentation skills
* Report writing skills
* Accuracy and attention to details
* Good communication skills
* Willingness to travel
The post is a nominal 37 hours per week, 8:30 – 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 8:30 – 16:30 on Friday. Benefits include a Pension Scheme and 26 days holiday per year, childcare vouchers, etc. This is an office-based post in Bracknell.
If you would like to be considered then please respond with an up to date CV.
researcher , r&d, research, research and development, research and development, research & development, Market Intelligence, market research, marketing intelligence system, analyst, financial analysts