Stock Shift Manager - Swadlincote | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stock Shift Manager
Swadlincote, Derbyshire, England
30000.0000 - 33500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK, with ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and
Responsibility for the inventory and stocking strategy for an e-commerce and retail customers using advanced analytics and demand planning principles, be the subject matter expert in optimisation of space, and will also be responsible for the stock control department, managing the stock flow, stock accuracy and all stock movements.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Managing all aspects of the customers stock from receipt through to point of despatch
- Designs, builds and delivers solutions to ensure that the stock layout optimizes the process layout work.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage across multiple WMS and operating systems.
- Accurately write and maintain a wide range of differing SOPs for all main inventory control processes and functions.
- To plan and organise PI counts and annual stocktaking.
- Produce reports both internally and externally, attending weekly, monthly, and ad hoc client reviews.
- Establishing effective relationships with multiple departments and customers
- To ensure high value stock is stored securely and handled appropriately.
- Apply appropriate technical knowledge and skill to contribute to an efficient Admin operation, including picking, put-away, PI, loading, unloading, dispatch.
- Control and disposal of any damaged inventory.
- Management and reporting of inventory on hold.
- Reporting and control of inbound reconciliations and integrity with customer systems.
- Manage the daily pick face population in line with requirements.
- Planning and managing continual cycle counting in line with customer’s insurance requirements.
- Capacity planning for seasonal changes or change projects.
- Ensure all direct reports are motivated, competent, and trained to carry out the duties and tasks assigned to them, and encourage training and development where required.
- Talent and succession planning for the stock team.
- Provide support to the Operation Managers on all stock matters relating to the contract
Person Specification / Skills
- Good (ideally advanced) Excel skills. Any experience of testing reports and / or involvement with projects would be highly advantageous, although not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages, . RP, Excel, Power point, Access
- Strong analytical skills a must
- Able to work to project deadlines both effectively and efficiently
- Work closely with colleagues to meet tight deadlines
- Highly numerate and have excellent attention to detail
- Have a passion for data and analytics
- To be a good communicator with the ability to interact with staff at all level
- Your ability to use initiative and work with the minimum of supervision, maintaining clear focus under pressure is a must
- Customer Facing experience
- Coaching and development skills
- Broad end to end understanding of supply chain principles and preferable in an e-commerce environment.