Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
£22000 - £26000 per annum
This London based water treatment/Legionella control company is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper.
Adequate training, friendly working environment, annual salary increase, annual bonus, monthly incentives, pension and Monday to Friday 8.30 5.30 fixed working hours.
- Act as a bookkeeper.
- Prepare letters and do other selfcorrespondence related to accounts.
- Liaise with the clients to their satisfaction.
- Liaise with the suppliers for the day to day purchases.
- Operate and maintain staff timesheets and expenses.
- Invoice raising and account maintenance.
- Prepare profit loss account at the end of every month.
- Credit control and management
- Cash flow management
- Any other tasks that are reasonably expected by an Accountant working in a medium service office.
- Opportunity to grow as Accounts Manager.
- Office management skills
- Good working knowledge of day to day office accounts including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50 accounting.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Good IT skills
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible approach.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to deal with clients in a pleasant manner.
£22000£26000 depending on experience. Salary review after 3 months probation. Monthly incentives, annual bonus and salary increase.
Free car parking available, 3 minutes walk to Hounslow main bus stop, 5 minutes walk to Hounslow train station and 7 minutes walk to Hounslow central tube station.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 51 days ago