Moving and Handling Trained
£250 - £300 per annum
Do you have recent Moving and Handling training? I am working on behalf of a number of clients across Derby City and Derbyshire who require supply staff with Moving and Handling training. The majority of schools that require this type of qualification cater for pupils aged 5 - 19 years old, predominantly with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties and Autism.
The ideal candidates for this type of work will be:
* Recently Moving and Handling trained
* Confident and comfortable with any personal care requirements including toileting, feeding and changing
* Able to work with pupils who have significantly impaired or no verbal communication
* Have an understanding of additional communication methods including Makaton, PECS, visual timetables and electronic communication aids
* Nurturing and caring in nature
* Able to work within a mixture of classes including some with more profound needs
* Have a creative personality and be able to implement engaging, stimulating activities such as arts and crafts, music etc
These schools require people to work on a day to day basis, covering short term sickness and other short term requirements - which could even lead to long-term and permanent work.
Please send a detailed CV - outlining your past 6 year career history.
Posted 16 days ago