Supply Chain/Warehousing - Rotherham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Supply Chain/Warehousing Administrator Days Shifts Only
Rotherham - This Area Only
20000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Elevation recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Shift Performance Administrator to work for our FMCG client based in Rotherham.
This role is to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the site through the management of resource and supporting continuous improvement activities. To provide the right data to the operations team to allow them to make informed decisions across quality, cost and service whilst ensuring they are fully focused on the end goal of any projects.
Please note that this is a day shift role with a 4 on 4 off shift pattern working from 6am - 6pm.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
* Collate and communicate factory performance data in relevant formats to identify areas to target for continuous improvement activities
* Generate highly accurate weekly and monthly reports for the site leadership team
* Ensure efficient, effective and accurate operational data including absence management, return to work compliance, and any operations trackers
* Implement graphs and update daily the performance on operational KPI's
* Provide support to the wider operations team as required, working as a member of site cross functional project teams working on CI projects or the implementation of new systems and processes
* Utilise lean problem-solving tools and techniques to improve factory performance including root cause analysis tools like fishbone diagrams, 5 whys, process mapping and FMEA
* Ensure compliance with company rules and regulations for health and safety
* Manage site wide labour utilisation to within agreed standards
* Communicate with shift managers and Agency to ensure the correct ordering of temporary labour
To be considered for this role you will need to be a competent user of windows packages including Excel at intermediate level or higher. Experience with operating ERP systems (ideally Oracle).
You must be able to work under pressure and constantly re-prioritise ensuring the right focus is in the right area. You will be a fast learner who has the ability to interpret data and statistics and operate efficiently and able to work to tight deadlines. You will need to be flexible with a positive attitude and cable to manage multiple projects at once.
You will need to be committed to learn as a minimum white, yellow and green belt in lean manufacturing with excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
Experience of working within a manufacturing environment with evidence of maintaining production data and reporting would be highly desirable.
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on support vacancies in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.