Resourcing and Recruitment Manager - Hounslow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resourcing and Recruitment Manager
Hounslow, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Due to company expansion, we are excited to be recruiting a dedicated, robust, forward thinking Resourcing Manager based at Heathrow Airport. The core purpose of the role will be to support and deliver full lifecycle recruitment activities from stakeholder management, selection and onboarding, headcount forecasting and budget management. This is an exciting opportunity for a Resource Management professional to apply their energy, ideas and expertise into a forward-thinking, creative company.
- Be a trusted advisor who provides balanced and pragmatic advice around longer term headcount planning and resource management
- Influence and challenge effectively to build relationships at all levels
- Negotiate with senior stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- Ensure the strategy and objectives improve candidate and hiring manager experience
- Develop effective and impactful talent attraction campaigns across a variety of levels, regions and departments
- Manage a high volume of roles efficiently and effectively, focusing on quality of hire as well as speed of delivery
- Support the business to improve diversity and inclusion through working with hiring managers on innovative sourcing and selection strategies
- Ensure all relevant regulatory and compliance requirements are met through the hiring and onboarding processes including right to work and reference checks
- Comply with all relevant legislation and employment policies including GDPR and Equality legislation
- The ideal candidate will have proven experience within a management role ideally within resourcing
- Trusted advisor who provides balanced, pragmatic advice around manpower planning and resource management
- Experience of working within a Resourcing (workforce planning / scheduling / etc.) at Manager / Senior Manager level.
- Be able to travel between our Heathrow and Farnborough Head Office
- Robust, resilient and forward thinking
- Able to drive change; providing challenge and problem solving through innovative thinking
- Ability to liaise, influence, challenge effectively and build relationships at all levels and be credible with senior stakeholders
- Experience of conflict resolution, with the ability to manage complex conflicts between numerous parties, including senior stakeholders
- Logical thinker with strategic and pragmatic analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills - particularly Microsoft Office and use of in-house technology
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA medical Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- Onsite Parking
- Free Lunches
- Flexible working
- Family friendly benefits
The Cignpost brand has a decade of experience providing healthcare solutions in the UK and internationally. Cignpost Diagnostics was created to deliver world class client solutions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, combining operational agility with global leading test technologies. We provide screening and healthcare services to the European Tour and other media and corporate clients.