Publisher Partnerships Manager - Liverpool | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Publisher Partnerships Manager
Permanent (Full time)
This is a fabulous opportunity for an experienced Partnerships Manager to join a leading data driven tech business and take full responsibility for managing and developing a portfolio of digital publisher partnerships.
They are looking for someone who has proven experience of successfully managing and growing digital partnerships. This could be either on the client or agency side and they must have the ability to build strong relationships with partners and have the commercial acumen to negotiate terms and optimise the revenue performance for each of the partnerships. This person therefore will also be digitally savvy and comfortable analysing conversion funnels and working with the product team to optimise revenue generation from the partner sites.
The primary focus of the role is managing and optimising our existing partnerships, but the successful candidate will also work with the commercial team to secure and bring on-board new partnerships.
Automotive experience is not essential, but an interest in/passion for automotive would be desirable.
Publisher Partnerships Manager Responsibilities
- You will take full responsibility for the publisher partnerships function for them within the marketing team.
- Own the relationships with the partners, understanding their objectives and collaborating with them effectively to maximise the potential of the partnership for both sides.
- Take responsibility for the partnerships strategy to optimise revenue volume and contribution growth.
- Work in collaboration with the commercial team to bring on board new partners that fit the right profile and volume potential.
- Align with the commercial team on revenue targets by brand/model and work with the partners to deliver on those objectives
- Work in collaboration with the product and marketing teams to optimise the integration of them onto the partners website and optimise the conversion journey to lead.
- Own the testing and optimisation plan for the partnerships function
- Report on and forecast the commercial performance and RoaS of the partnerships function.
- Leverage data and insights to drive and optimise performance
Publisher Partnerships Manager Requirements
- Proven experience in a partnerships role managing digital media or ecommerce partnerships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to sell ideas and programs to internal and external audiences.
- Strategic, commercially astute, comfortable with data, and focussed on results
- Able to work under pressure and hit deadlines - while maintaining quality
- A self-starter - you'll have the drive and determination not just to meet targets, but to smash them
- Team player, understands the big picture and how company-wide decisions or issues impact his/her area of responsibility.
- A digital expert - you'll have extensive experience of working with digital and partners and know how to use google analytics, or similar, to monitor the content and site performance
If you feel you are suitable for the Publisher Partnerships Manager position, please apply now.