Group Purchasing Executive - Hounslow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Group Purchasing Executive
Hounslow, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
At The Arora Group we are looking for an exellent Group Purchasing Executive to fulfil an all-round supporting role in the Group Purchasing Department and get involved in all assigned Projects.
The Group Purchasing Executive provide support on system management and play a key role in managing the day to day Purchasing Processes in the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the other members of the Purchasing Department in contract negotiations and review of Categories.
- To assume full responsibilities for assigned Categories and conduct regular reviews with end users, as well as market surveys.
- To ensure database is kept fully updated with supplier and contract details.
- To manage the renegotiation calendar and play a key role in ensuring that all Categories are reviewed prior to contract end date.
- To assist in the creation of a Purchasing data base for all " Off Line " categories ( . those not on Adaco) and manage the communication process to the hotels.
- To assist in drafting the Arora Generic Terms and Conditions, as well as the Supplier Due Diligence Questionnaire.
- o collect and analyse as directed Product and Supplier Spend Data.
- To support Operations in the specifying and sourcing process of new products.
- To Manage the central income/rebate process as well as product support arrangements.
- To become the first point of contact for Hotels with regards to Adaco training and system enquiries; to "own" The Adaco Support E Mail address.
- To perform regular cleansing of product and supplier data ( after review with Purchasing Specialist) in order to ensure all data is accurate.
- To assist with preparing equipment requirement lists for each area and to assist in the budgeting process for those areas for which Group Purchasing is responsible
- To support the Group Purchasing Manager (Projects) with the preparation and management of delivery schedule to site for FFE and OSE.
Preferred Skills and Knowledge;
- Previous experience in a similar role directly within or dealing with the hospitality industry is prefered
- Able to work flexibly to include some out of hours work
- Able to work without supervision
- Good written and verbal English
What do we offer:
Our Group Purchasing Executive receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities