Graduate opportunity within education
£65 - £75 per day
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you looking to make a difference?
Teaching Personnel are currently hiring graduates to work and gain experience in an alternative provision in Hull. The school is looking to bring in experienced staff who has previously worked with students that exhibit challenging behaviour and SEMH conditions. The school also caters for a range of students who cannot attend school for other reasons such as low confidence or because they require specialist 1-1 intervention work. Many of the children are LAC and require a composed and empathetic approach
About the role:
- You could be required to provide 1-1 help with pupils learning and lead small group sessions where appropriate.
- You will be required to help support students emotionally within the classroom while you are working with the pupils.
- It may prove necessary to provide the correct equipment for children while they are within lessons, such as art equipment, text books or maps from school supplies.
- We can provide full time and part time roles, with flexibility to work around your schedule.
- We can provide a daily rate of between £65-£75 paid on a daily basis.
About you as the ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will currently be working within a school or with SEN children within an alternative setting. Any other relevant is welcome and should not be seen as a impediment to applying.
- You will also have the relevant teaching qualifications and additional skills that may be useful in a teaching environment.
- The successful candidate will have a calm and collected temperament that will ensure a stable teaching environment at all times.
- You will be able to effectively communicate in English and be understood by pupils.
- You will have a clean driving license and your own transportation.
If you are interested in the role, please do give Harry a call on######### or email your CV in and we can get back to you.
Posted 16 days ago