Accomodation Customer Caseload Officer
£18000 - £19500 per annum
Calling caseload consultants within supported housing.
Do you deliver quality community and accommodation based support for some of the most vulnerable members of our community?
If so I want to hear from you now
- Managing a caseload of customers, offering specialist support services.
- Managing referrals into the service, undertaking interviews and assessments and inducting new customers.
- Delivering quality, outcome focused support sessions both on a onetoone and group basis.
- Maintaining up to date risk assessments for all customers, ensuring compliance with safeguarding policies and appropriately managing Safeguarding concerns.
- Identify and signpost customers to any support they may benefit from from partner agencies.
- Supporting customers to pay their rent, service charge and any personal charges in accordance with their license agreement.
- Level 3 qualification or equivalent, eg. Health and Social Care.
- Proven experience working with people with support needs.
- Proven experience of caseload management.
- Able to demonstrate partnership working with specialist agencies.
- Working knowledge of housing and benefits advice.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure using your own initiative, and able to work positively and creatively with people with support needs.
Call Ian Davies Principal Consultant#########
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 12 days ago