Ecommerce Manager - Manchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£38000 - £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Zachary Daniels have partnered up with an ambitious high performing retailer that is looking to expand its digital team with the addition of a results driven and technical Ecommerce Manager.
This is truly a fantastic opportunity for a trading focussed Ecommerce Manager to join a business that is on the cusp of huge growth and be a part of exciting new projects.
We are looking for a commercially minded Ecommerce Manager to take full responsibility of their ecommerce platform. With a direct report and a digital marketing team around you, you will strategise and implement the ecommerce plan.
As the Ecommerce Manager your role will be varied with key focus on:
- Full control of the VM and UX of the site - working with internal/external team to make improvements and changes
- Focus on improving various metrics including; retention, click-through rate and bounce back rate
- Setting up the right reports to communicate relevant performance insights, analysis and information to the wider team
- Constantly looking at ways to improve and optimise current processes/systems and ways to help improve the overall performance of the site
- Day to day management of the magento platform
Must haves: experience working in a retail/FMCG trading environment, Magento platform experience and self-starter attitude!
More about you
You'll have a natural entrepreneurial mindset, working in a fast paced environment suits you and having full ownership of a high performing site doesn't worry you. As an experienced Ecommerce Manager you are confident in leading the growth strategy and advising on best practice.
Salary is competitive, 38-50k depending on experience plus other benefits. Based in Oldham, easily accessable from the M60.
If you have the experience and personal drive as an Ecommerce Manager, send your CV over for consideration now!