Trainee Processing administrator - Crawley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Processing administrator
Crawley, West Sussex, England
Permanent (Full time)
ProSearch and EQ Data are part of Equiniti’s EQ Digital division. We work on behalf of companies to reunite unclaimed assets with their rightful owners.
The Trainee Processing Administrator position is an excellent opportunity for a graduate/school leaver or someone with experience gained within an office environment, who wishes to develop their skill set within a unique organisation, or is keen to gain experience and has the passion to learn and succeed.
This a varied role focused on validating the integrity of data and documents received, which will require a high level of attention to detail and great communication skills.
ProSearch and EQ Data are an initiative part of EQ Digital. As a result, the business has received significant investment to continue its expansion strategy and requires additional staff to join this dynamic and growing part of Equiniti Group.
- Once an individual has been located, provide administration service as per Service Level Agreement
- Update bespoke internal database following validation of data and documents received
- Update, process and validate customer claim options within defined documented procedures
- Resolve customer enquiries through multi channel communication based on competent working knowledge of the customer requirements (phone, email and letter).
- Assist in operational administration duties, such as opening, logging, recording all of the incoming and outgoing pot items.
- Meet clearly defined personal and team department targets
- Adhere to Data Protection guidelines and comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Provide hands-on support to others in the team to ensure the overall teams workload can be achieved
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Excellent attention to detail, in every aspect of work
- Ability to identify and escalate risks, issues and actions
- Comfortable working in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work within laid down processes and procedures
- Good written and communication skills
- Collaboration and team working
- Great customer service
- Be committed to professional ethical standards
- Quick to learn, personally motivated with the ability to maintain focus
- Education to A level standard