Nursery Practitioner - Harrogate | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
£17000 - £19500/annum negotiable salary
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for qualified nursery practitioners across Harrogate.
We are recruiting for qualified nursery practitioners in 2 of our nurseries in Harrogate. The nurseries are part of the same nursery chain and offer excellent salaries and future training opportunities. The nurseries have a GOOD and OUTSTANDING OFSTED rating with additional benefits on offer to the successful candidate.
Working for this Nursery you will have access to:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
Your responsibilities include:
* Following education curriculum, delivering standards which ensure highest possible inspection
* To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at all time.
* Liaising with outside 3rd party agencies and stake holders
* Ensuring all staff training and safeguarding is up to date
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
* Previous experience in a similar setting.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding nursery chain based in Harrogate. This role is only open to full time applicants. Apply now or call Imogen Jones Recruitment if you have any questions or to discuss the other roles we are currently recruiting for