Saatchi & Saatchi has grown from a start-up advertising agency in London in 1970 to a global creative communications company headquartered in New York with 114 offices in 67 countries and over 6000 employees. Saatchi & Saatchi is part of the Publicis Groupe, the world’s third largest communications group.
We are a full service, integrated communications network and we work with 6 of the top 10 and over half of the top 50 global advertisers. We’re in the business of getting people to fall in love with our clients’ products and services.
We have an unshakeable spirit and unbeatable attitude from day one at Saatchi & Saatchi that Nothing is Impossible.
- Proactive diary management – being able to prioritise meetings, meet deadlines and manage ever changing schedules.
- Support on all internal and external meetings. To include preparation of all documents, presentations, meeting agendas where applicable.
- Book meeting rooms and be responsible for catering & arranging AV support.
- Unfazed when dealing with last minute diary changes throughout the day, over running meetings or travels problems such as cancelled flights.
- Organise overseas travel; Frequently involving complex itineraries.
- Ensure CSO is briefed daily for the day ahead and kept informed of any/all changes particularly during times of travel, back to back meetings, etc
- Screening CSO’s emails and responding/flagging where needed. It’s crucial the candidate is confident to act on the CSO’s behalf where appropriate.
- Build a network of effective and positive relationships with colleagues, clients and their PAs/EAs.
- Managing clients and outside vendors (head-hunters, consultants, etc.); filter out time-wasters/junk mail
- Responsible for general administrative duties including raising purchase orders, expenses, timesheets, courier and car bookings.
- Ad-hoc out of hours support.
- Ad-hoc personal tasks.
- Help to organise and facilitate department/agency away days, social events, Summer & Christmas parties.
- Proven and demonstrable experience operating as an EA to senior management in a busy, fast paced, high pressured environment
- Robust experience managing multiple and ever-changing diaries is key
- Prior extensive experience managing domestic and international travel
- Highly resilient with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including maturity and confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders
Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
‘Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at Publicis UK. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Posted 14 days ago