Graduates for Secondary in Teesside.
£57 - £65 per day + CPD Training
Are you a Graduate thinking about a career in teaching? Do you want to secure a long term graduate position in a teacher training approved school? If so we have the perfect role for you!
Teaching Personnel are working along side a number of Secondary Schools who are looking for Graduates to work as Cover Supervisors in their schools. These opportunities are ideal for those looking to gain essential experience in preparation for a teacher training course in the future or those simply looking for experience within an education setting.
Responsibilities of this role will be:
- Deliver pre set work to students in full classroom settings
- Motivate and encourage pupils to remain on task and complete the set work
- Cover lessons in absence of class teacher; with no marking or planning responsibilities
Your role as a Graduate Cover Supervisor will be leading pre planned lessons to students ranging from KS3-KS5. Working closely with students of all different abilities and skill sets and make sure they are engaged and on task. This role offers the opportunity to improve classroom management skills and behaviour management strategies, as well as gaining invaluable experience within different Schools and classroom settings.
What Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Subject specialist roles
- Daily, weekly and term long roles
- A two way diary which allows you to block dates you can't work
- Professional and supportive consultants
- Opportunities to gain experience, particularly for NQTs and RQTs.
- CPD Training available
If you are interested in being considered for this role or to find out about any other opportunities we may have please get in touch with Kayla on######### or via email at
Posted 4 days ago