Works Coordinator - Gillingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gillingham, Kent, England
£9 - £10/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Our client based in Gillingham; Kent is seeking an organised and effective communicator to work part time as their Works Coordinator. The role is offered as a ‘temp to perm’ position initially working via React Recruitment – weekly paid – PAYE.
Working within the office - 3 full days, (21 hours) per week 9am to 5pm, less one-hour unpaid break.
Rate £ to £ per hour PAYE
The Works Coordinator duties are to manage a high profile contract issuing work and supporting engineers and end Client with all paperwork for installations.
Suitable candidates for the Works Coordinator role would have the following skills and experience:
* Liaising with councils to arrange parking permits
* Monitoring congestion charges, tolls etc
* Route planning
* Ensuring drivers and suppliers have all the necessary paperwork and information
* Planning and delivery routes and schedules
* Liaising with customers, partners, suppliers and carriers’ enquiries by phone and email
* General administration
* Organising/confirming hotel accommodation
* Good geographical knowledge of the UK including London
* IT literate – MS Office and Outlook etc
* Able to prioritize own workload.
* Good communicator, confident decision maker
* Ability to work well under pressure and every changing situations as they occur