Customer Service Account Advisor - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Account Advisor
London, Greater London, England
£23000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
To deliver world class care to exceed our client's expectations and provide support to our ever growing client base across Great Britain. The role requires you to excel in enthusiasm as part of our Client Experience Account Management team. Become the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised whilst achieving and delivering excellence in service, by providing fast client focused solutions.
· To be the key person for receiving client queries and requests
· To ensure that all client cases whether verbal or written are acknowledged in line with the
· To understand all client databases and systems to adequately investigate and respond to the
· Accountability for obtaining a prompt response to client queries, complaints and requests
· Review of client complaints to produce an effective handover where applicable to
· Maintenance of client profile including additional sites, change in employee information and
undertaking investigations where appropriate.
· To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the clients
contracted service provision.
· To receive client and consultant telephone calls and resolve queries and complaints.
· To produce referral leads for sales by identifying old products and additional requirements.
· Account Management - making proactive calls to existing clients.
· Help to generate positive reviews for the company across various platforms.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks
as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives
of the organisation.
Job Goals and Metrics
· Daily Target for case closures.
· SLA Management of cases · Minimum of 1 Positive review per month · Minimum talk time target · Targets for sales referrals with Account Management · All client telephone calls to be answered in accordance with the departmental standards. · All written client correspondence to contain clear, accurate and thorough information and meet required standards.
What you Bring to the Team
· A "can-do" attitude, a thirst for knowledge and the ability to communicate knowledge
effectively within the team.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong time management skills.
· A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
Why Join our team?
This is a fantastic multi winning place to work if you enjoy being exposed to a wide variety of
customer service issues across all different sectors. The office is fast-paced and busy so we look
for a colleagues who have a positive and results focused attitude. Through training and
development, we make sure that everyone who works here has the resources they need to build
P(phone number removed)CC