Revit Technician - Oxford | Zoek UK | d04ac5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Revit Technician
Due to their continuing success and growth, our client is now looking for an experienced Revit Technician to join their Structural Engineering team. The Ideal candidate will be supporting the team across their property and construction projects in the area.
Duties will include:
* Prepare drawings using AutoCAD or Revit models, schedules, etc for the structural engineering team and to assist other teams
* Liaise with other engineering technicians and engineers within the team to develop models and produce general arrangement drawings, sections and details for structures designed by the group
* Liaise with architects, building services engineers and other professionals both within Ridge and with outside companies to ensure that models, drawings, details, schedules, etc are developed correctly and in accordance with the design programme for deliverables
* Ensure all drawings are carried out to a high standard and according to client requirements
* Ensure all work is carried out within the required timescales
* Measured Building Surveys as and when required
Experience / Qualifications required:
* HNC or Equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering
* Previous experience in a Design Office
* Previous experience with Building Structure projects
* Knowledgeable and proficient in the use of Revit
* Knowledgeable in the new build, structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry, and timber
* Ability to estimate time scale required to prepare and complete drawings within set timelines
About the client:
The client is a financially secure and award-winning multi-discipline property and construction consultancy with a passion to succeed and a drive to be the best.
They employ over 650 people in 12 offices throughout the UK and have delivered projects in 75 countries worldwide.
They work on interesting projects in most sectors. Their services are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001, 14001, 19650 and 45001, with service excellence an important factor in all that they do.
What’s in it for you:
* Competitive package
* Career progression support
* Opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of sectors, clients, and projects, with the company also delivering projects for Aerospace and automotive manufacturers