Senior Account Manager - Basingstoke | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Account Manager
Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
If you are currently an Account Manager with experience working within a marketing/creative agency and hungry to take the step up to Senior, we want to hear from you!
As Senior Account Manager you will strategically own, manage and develop client relationships. You will be key in interpreting the requirements of the brief from the client and will deliver innovative solutions, to drive the business forward. Whilst managing another team member, you'll have overall ownership and responsibility for the project management of all projects along with being an ambassador for the agency.
What You'll Bring
* Previous experience within an Account Management role
* Marketing / Creative agency experience
* Passionate about B2B or Consumer brands, brand communications, and developing the best campaigns
* Brand expertise in Consumer or B2B
* Educated to degree standard or equivalent preferably in business or marketing
* Commercial business knowledge
* Good people & motivation skills (both internally and externally) and a proven track record of building lasting relationships with clients
* Great presentation skills and ability to drive pitch success
* Digitally savvy and a willingness to find new and exciting ways to communicate
Brave, Passionate, Collaborative, Innovative, Creative, Fun… just some of the attributes and values we look for in our people. We want you to enjoy your working life (and social life) at Purple. We believe a strong energised team, working together towards common goals, delivers great work. Make your career shine at Purple! As the creative marketing communications and advertising agency of Adare International, Purple works in 31 countries, with some of the world’s biggest brands. Our ever-growing B2B client roster alone includes; IBM, Wiley, Avios, Honeywell
What else is in it for you?
As a member of the Adare/Purple family, you’ll enjoy a comprehensive programme of rewards and benefits, including everything from flexible holidays to personalised career even celebrate your birthday by giving you the day off!
We’re committed to giving back, whether it’s through charity work, community projects or supporting the environment. We have our very own Giving Back team who manage and co-ordinate our initiatives globally.
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a forward thinking and innovative organisation this could be the role for you!
Click on the link to apply – we can’t wait to hear from you