Deputy Home Manager
Up to £45000 per annum + enhancements
Permanent (Full time)
Leaders in Care are looking for an experienced Deputy Home Manager RGN/RMN for one of the most highly regarded Care Homes in Cardiff.
This Deputy Home Manager position is a fully supernumerary role working 9am5pm hours, Monday to Friday. As a Deputy Manager, you will be relied upon to support the Home Manager in delivering a high level of care and providing full support and attentions to your residents.
Working with this highly regarded provided you will have the opportunity for career progression.
Benefits for Deputy Nurse Manager:
- Salary £45,000 Reviewed after probation.
- 9am 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Enhanced Annual leave.
- Senior Management Progression scheme offering the chance for promotion.
Responsibilities of Deputy Home Manager will include :
- To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
- To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
- Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues and oversee the delivery of highquality care.
The ideal candidate to fulfil the role of Deputy Home Manager will:
- Registered Nurse with an Active NMC Pin
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
- Must have proven experience at supervisory level within a nursing home having previously worked as one of the following: Home Manager, General Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Nurse Manager or Clinical Lead etc
This Role is suitable for Clinical Lead, Deputy Home Manager, Registered Home Manager or Senior Nurse.
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this new and exciting opening please click APPLY and Sara from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application or call on#########
Posted 131 days ago