£80.00 - £100.00 per day
Behaviour Mentor Hillingdon
Are you a driven individual who can work well in challenging situations? Do you have the drive to support students with behavioural difficulties? Are you looking for some schoolbased experience to support the development of students?
*** Behaviour Mentor North West London, Hillingdon
- *** £80.00£100.00 depending on mentoring experience
- *** Long Term, Fulltime position for September 2019
- *** Inclusive and diverse primary school in Hillingdon
- *** Supporting students with behavioural difficulties
- *** Opportunity to gain experience for an aspiring Counsellor/Educational Psychologist/Teacher/SENCO
- We are looking for a consistent teaching assistant who possesses a positive approach to problems with empathy and resilience. The Headteacher is seeking someone with a genuine interest in the needs of their students and an ability to inspire them to achieve more. The perfect candidate will be able to show a caring nature and build strong relationships with students, staff and parents.
About the Role
- * Supporting 2 males students with challenging behaviour
- * Being a positive role model and a motivator for pupils
- * Assisting and supporting the class teacher during lessons
- * Leading 1:1 and small group interventions to support the progress of pupils
- * Working with an invested SENCO as part of the talented inclusion team
- * Advancing your skillset through exciting CPD sessions
Found in Hillingdon, this school is a welcoming and nurturing primary school. This school has excellent links with various training providers and are committed to developing their own staff! They are hoping for a confident mentor who is truly passionate about supporting students at a disadvantage, to take on this rewarding role.
Join this exciting and dynamic environment as a Behaviour Mentor! Click Apply Now and send your CV to Alom at Academics
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Posted 41 days ago