Manufacturing SAP Administrator - Crawley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manufacturing SAP Administrator - Immediate Start
Crawley, West Sussex, England
20.0000 - 22.0000
Contract (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing SAP Administrator
HOURS: 40 Hours
SHIFTS: 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
SALARY: £20-£22 per hour .E
DURATION: 6 MONTHS
Due to additional growth in their business, our Client is looking for a strong SAP Administrator to join a busy back-office team, processing customer repair requests and requirements.
This role will assist with managing all transactions via the customer portal by transferring of demands into SAP system.
- Management of customer communication
- Generating projects and associated task number
- Raising and completing sales orders
- Raising purchase requisition
- Creation and completion of pick and ship demands.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to cope with the pace of a fast-moving business, managing high customer demand.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to appreciate cultural differences between customers
- Proficient with technology in particular SAP and Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with a flexible and proactive attitude
- Adaptable approach to new tasks and opportunities
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview and start immediately!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
- Training will take place within the office and from there the role will be a hybrid of office work and work from home
- We are sorry but we are having intermittent technical issues with applications at the moment, so if you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - .
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.