Finance Systems Manager - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Finance Systems Manager
East London, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
This is an excellent opportunity with my FTSE250 client for a Finance Systems Manager to join as an initial contract opoortunity with a view to a permanent transition moving forward. A new role within the business, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to join the business and continue to shape the role with the finance team, ensuring maximum impact and benefit with regards delivery of the position.
Exposure with SAP and Cognos will be a huge advantage.
To hear more please apply.
Based in London, the Finance Systems Manager will join my client for an initial contract period, however this is very much a role that has scope to transition to a permanent opportunity.
Given this Finance Systems Manager role being a newly created position within the structure of the team, the opportunity to join and add value immediately using your experience of working with SAP and ideally Cognos, adding stability in the role and continuing the growth of the role profile within the team, will be of paramount importance. You will manage the ERP and Financial Reporting Systems, working closely with the team to ensure maintenance of data integrity with all group wide systems.
The main responsiblities of the role will include :
- Manage the in-house and consultancy resource on day-to-day basis for our ERP and be the front line support for the Finance Systems.
- Be the subject matter expert on all projects for finance systems.
- Own the processes that govern the data within the Finance system.
- Create regular and one-off reports (including Cognos and PowerBI dashboards), from the Data Model (created by business' in-house business intelligence team).
- Reviewing the Finance systems on a periodic basis to ensure they are fit for purpose and present findings to senior management.
My client is based in London and their central office is now open, but at this stage the engagement will likely be remote - albeit if there is a preference to work onsite I have no doubt that this will be an option.
This is a great opportunity to join my client at a pivotal time in their journey, so to hear more please apply of contact me directly