Staff Co - Boston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Boston, Lincolnshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting a Staff Co-Ordinator on behalf of our Boston based client, this is a permanent full time position. The main duties of this role are:
* Pre-planning and confirming attendance with workers for the next day via telephone
* Visiting customer sites to ensure the required staffing needs are met
* Checking timesheets are correct and workers using correct PPE etc
* Collecting timesheets from customers/staff, collating these timesheets and inputting information into our systems
* Handle the process of new starter applications and inductions and maintain ongoing training as required
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, be multi-lingual and confident in using MS Office. A company vehicle will be provided therefore a full UK driving licence with less than 3 penalty points is required for this role. If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your CV.
Workforce Unlimited is a Recruitment Agency and acting on behalf of a Client. By submitting your CV or application to Workforce Unlimited, you are consenting to your details being forwarded onto our Client in relation to the position applied for and, unless advised otherwise, we will retain your information for consideration for future relevant vacancies for a limited time.
Due to the high volume of applications, it is not always possible to respond to all candidates. If you have not had a response from us from within 7 days from applying then please assume that your application was unsuccessful!