Registered Nurse RGN - Farnham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse RGN
Farnham, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
Thinking about a new career? Agincare offer great career prospects for Registered Nurses alongside competitive pay rates and benefits.
Being one of the largest family owned care providers in the UK without losing the close-knit family feeling is what makes working for us so special. Our planned growth is testament to our guarantee of career stability and as a Registered Nurse you will play a vital role within our homes.
About the role
- Registered Nurse £ per hour
- Tilford Care & Nursing Home has 50 beds, a CQC rating of "Good" and is set just a short drive from Farnham
- Full time, part time, bank hours & short term contracts available
- Days and/or Nights shift patterns available
- Established Senior Management Team
As a Registered Nurse (RGN), You will be at the forefront of Tilford Care & Nursing Home motivating, mentoring and developing a team of care staff ensuring that the resident's clinical needs are attended to. As an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN), you will be organised and ready to adapt to challenges, you will have the expertise you need to provide professional, safe, high quality care and support.
Tilford Care & Nursing Home near Farnham in Surrey is a real home for life in a beautiful, tranquil spot, providing high-quality residential, nursing, respite, palliative and dementia care. We're in a peaceful and relaxing part of Surrey, yet only five miles from Farnham and the A31. Supportive management and a stable team to help you progress.
What's in it for you?
- Fully funded CPD
- Full support with revalidation
- Excellent remuneration package
- Accommodation available
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Blue Light Card discount package
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Unlimited access to our employee referral programme for both RGN's and Carers
What an Excellent Registered Nurse Looks Like:
- A current NMC pin
- Evidence of clinical CPD
- A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
- The right to work in the UK
- A good level of English - both written and spoken
- Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Value our customers and fellow employees
- Achieve our goals and aspirations
- Learn and encourage a culture of knowledge, expertise and accountability
- Understand our business, our customers and fellow employees
- Excel in everything we do