VoIP Telephone Engineer - South Cowton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
VoIP Telephone Engineer
South Cowton, North Yorkshire, England
£25000 - £35000 per annum
This employer is a leading national Cloud and Communications Provider in Sheffield and they are recruiting for an experienced VoIP Engineer who is looking for the next stage in their career.
As a VoIP Infrastructure Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for driving and owning the continual enhancements of their industry-leading communications platform with a focus on their VoIP stack and interconnections with all of their telephony partners.
Their customer and user base has grown exponentially, with more and more people relying on their services to connect them they now need additional resource to on board and manage the ever growing customer base.
- Someone who is a self starter and capable of working on their own or as part of a small team.
- The ability to effectively communicate with customers and colleagues
- Be able to be a key influence on our VoIP platform
- Deploy and configure systems, trunks, integrations.
- Analyse SIP Traces and flows to optimise and debug
- Work with partners to define and deliver integrations
- Experience configuring VoiP or Asterisk systems
- TCP/IP, SIP, RTP, DNS.
- Understanding of Number Ports
- Configuration of Trunks / SIP Extensions / Call Flow
- Able to project lead on-boarding new clients
- 20 days holiday
- Working from home
- Relaxed and friendly, but professional, Team
They are a fast growing business in the Cloud IT and Communications business that is looking for a key member of the team to help us in the next stage of their development.