Learning Support Assistant role
Brigg DN20, UK
£60 - £70 per day
Permanent (Full time)
As a Learning Support Assistant, your role will involve providing education to children and young people with a broad range of SEN conditions. The role of Learning Support Assistant focuses on developing independent life skills through individually designed programmes.
Your duties would include:
- Supporting the class teacher/tutor in order to ensure the delivery of a high quality education for all students
- Providing relevant support and appropriate support to students, on an individual or group basis, in order to enable them to access the curriculum as independently as possible.
- Working collaboratively with the class teacher to adequately plan to ensure the safety of students, in line with risk assessments, while both on and off site.
- Working with and manage challenging behaviour
Key Skills Required
- Experience of working with learning difficulties and/or challenging behaviour's.
- Experience of work within an education/residential setting.
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual looking for a career as a Learning Support Assistant, please apply immediately
Posted 107 days ago