Supply Planner - Chestfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chestfield, Kent, England
Contract (Full time)
Amphenol Ltd is part of the $8 billion . Amphenol Corporation – a market leading, global, interconnect specialist. This successful site employs c230 people and specialises in the design and manufacture of a diverse range of connectors and interconnect products for a highly demanding customer base in the Aerospace, Military and Industrial sectors.
Poised for further growth, and investment, we are now seeking to recruit a Supply Planner on a fixed term contract for 6 months who will help deliver unrivalled levels of excellence. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning the top level and sub assembly production of assigned product groups and reporting accordingly on relevant KPI's and risk factors.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Developing Production Plans that meet customer requirements and are in line with production capacity
* Liaising cross functionally with all areas of Operations as required to maintain an accurate Production Plan
* Supporting the Planning Manager with the preparation of Production Plan Risk Analysis, Capacity Analysis and Planning Measures
* Action customer Defer & Expedite requests, where possible
* Proactively liaising directly with the Customer Services team to feedback any changes to the Production Plan that may impact customer delivery
* Publishing customer open order book schedules as requested
Essential Qualities include:
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths Grade C or above
* Production Planning / Scheduling experience within a manufacturing environment
* Experience preparing production plans again capacity hours, as well as exporting and analysing data
* Experience working with high volume part numbers and orders
* Use of an MRP production planning system, ideally MAPICS
* Good understanding of planning process requirements
* Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience, including pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Confident problem solver, who is able to facilitate change
For more information, please refer to the attached documents
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am- and Friday 8am-
Contract: Fixed Term for 6 Months
Please go to our website to view our Data Protection Policy and Job Applicant Privacy Notice. If you would like a hard copy of these documents please contact the HR Department