Area Manager - Lancaster | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lancaster, Lancashire, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + Company Car
Permanent (Full time)
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are looking to recruit a dynamic Area Manager to manage around 10 stores in the Lancashire and Cumbria areas. This retailer has over 300 stores in key locations in the UK and is a well-established, successful retail brand.
The new Area Manager will have experience in a fast-paced retail environment and will be able to drive standards across the area at all times.
The Retail Area Manager is responsible for;
- Motivating a team of existing Store Managers
- Ensuring consistency with standards and store presentation across your area
- Supporting & Developing the Store Managers.
- Ensuring Regional KPI`s are achieved and exceeded
- Implement and maintain high Stock control and Stock Management standards
- Develop a team to achieve all mystery shop visits
- Drive customer service standards across all levels of store staff
- Additional ad hoc projects with senior retail leaders
- People management and training
As an Area Manager, you will be self-motivated, hands on with previous exposure to working in a fast-paced retail environment. You must be prepared to lead your team from the front during peak times. Having worked in a food retail, supermarket or convenience environment would be an advantage, but not essential.
The starting salary for our clients new Area Manager will be circa £40,000 + Car + Bonus + Package. Unlike other retailers you will only be required to work 1 late night a week and 1 in 4 weekends. We are seeking applications from Managers who ideally have experience in multi-site management, but will consider applications from Store Managers with large format Supermarket Management experience.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the Area Manager role.
Posted 5 days ago